Sales - Account Director - Influencer Marketing Sales
Salary - Circa £60K + commission
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and hugely influential publisher, to sell their fantastic influencer marketing solutions. They are a publisher with a huge global audience and heritage to rival the likes of Conde Nast and Hearst!
They own hugely coveted titles with huge reach and audiences. They also own their own talent agency roster, have a fantastic influencer track record and throw regular industry defining events, with seriously big name in attendance. In addition there are opportunities for the odd spot of international travel (every 6 weeks or so).
The influencer department, within the wider team is fairly new, and in great hands with a hugely talented small team with years of influencer marketing specific experience between them. They are receiving great investement and there are huge growth and development opportunites within this department.
Overall responsibility includes achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for your dedicated client patch. You will be involved in the full sales cycle, from unearthing and qualifying new leads, creating proposals, offering innovative concepts, winning pitches and implementing new client business on a global level.
Through knowledge and experience you will further cement your current contacts and also grow both direct and agency contacts.
The successful candidate will educate and promote the influencer offering including market positioning, business direction, product offering and wider business framework. You'll be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling while being self-motivated and determined.
You will take a key role in using your experience to understand the UK influencer marketplace while demonstrating credibility from previous influencer campaigns executed.
You will work closely with senior management to develop and deploy sales strategy, forecasts and new possible business revenues.
- Managing existing clients that you are able to bring to the business
- Introducing new business while growing tier 1 clients
- To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
- Liaising closely with talent, planning, project management, production and senior management
- Being responsible for generating revenue from both agencies and direct clients through face to face meetings and calls
- Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact and educating them on the offering
- Making recommendations regarding potential new revenue streams
- Responding to RFPs and customize creative proposals to win new/existing business globally
Please get in touch now if this interests you and please apply below!