£40000 - £45000 per annum
This is an opportunity at an agency with over 8000 people worldwide and a Global HQ based in central London, they are highly decorated and always rank high on the list of the best media agencies worldwide. The role in question is a hands on, media planner role.
Working side to side with the team's strategy lead and senior clients at a multinational oil and energy company, this role involves the development and roll out of their global digital transformation. You'll be expected to work with industry specialists to develop a strategy which is right for the client and then work with the local market teams to implement the strategy. Local market co-ordination and leadership plays a part in this role meaning travel to and from these markets will be required from time to time. This travel would need you to meet with the local market teams, creative agencies and clients to run workshops and implement plans.
The responsibilities of this role will include leading local market coordination on integrated planning and the client's digital transformation. Being the spokesperson for training of new marketing tools and techniques is necessary in this role as well as developing recommendations for how the client's businesses would benefit from adding or using marketing technology to improve plans and media buying results.
Continuing to build on and lead local market execution of brand safety guidelines is required as well as working with senior team members to lead client training in best practise development and planning workshops with markets on the execution of new techniques. Leading discipline specialists in the development of strategy and cases for implementation. Occasional travel to markets to lead and assist clients with working alongside local company teams on plan delivery is a strong part of this role. The skillset to converse with global clients on projects is a must.
- Extensive experience within an agency in a role of digital media planning/buying/performance
- A proven ability to interpret a brief and create effective delivery outcomes
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- UK market planning and buying experience (EU Regional Management is a plus)
- The skillset to have a strategic conversation and understand the implementation within media
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to identify and resolve problems within the available platforms
- The ability to lead a workshop/planning session if needed on media plan development, KPI setting or media owner negotiations
- Rock solid client communication capabilities
- The ability to be accountable, make decisions and take leadership responsibility