Our client is one of Australia's most diversified digital media businesses, who invest heavily in, train and develop their people, and nurture a culture of rewarding excellence, innovation and creativity.
You will support the Sydney and Melbourne sales teams in generating revenue from programmatic trading, as well as help shape, evolve and oversee the implementation of the programmatic sales strategy.
This role sits within the commercial product team, which is responsible for providing overall product vision to the business in order to deliver products that drive new revenue streams, grow market share and increase yield.
• Maximise national programmatic revenue and drive yield through greater adoption of premium products and PMPs;
• Act as the key contact for all programmatic clients, working across the Sydney and Melbourne offices (some Melbourne travel required);
• Support Sydney and Melbourne sales teams by providing a programmatic view of opportunities across the business;
• Educate the media agency market on the need for PMP and Automated Guaranteed deals in order to maximise yield and revenue;
• Meet monthly programmatic revenue targets, managing pipeline and reporting back to the business on a weekly basis;
• Develop and nurture strong close working relationships with agency trading desks, clients direct and 3rd party technology vendors;
• Work with Head of Ad Product to ensure our client’s programmatic offering meets the needs of the market;
• Troubleshoot any buyer issues within any one of their 6 SSP’s;
• Analyse Open Market Exchange bidding data with a view to upselling clients into PMP deals.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Previous programmatic sales experience;
• Strong understanding of the programmatic buyer market and what fuels spend'
• Key contacts within the programmatic buyer world;
• Knowledge of programmatic systems and tools (i.e. Header Bidding, Adstack differentiations, Programmatic technology);
• Interest in developing a deeper knowledge of data-driven approaches to digital advertising;
• Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
• Good level of digital media knowledge, its infrastructure and key players.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ at Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific, on firstname.lastname@example.org