£45000 - £65000 per annum + commission
ak - JYHN_1567518866
Account Director (Sales) - Digital Culture/Content Publisher
£45-65K Basic + Commission (circa. £90-100K OTE)
Being the sole destination for fashion, art, music, design and culture for many of today's youth and young adults - this is a real opportunity to work somewhere truly setting global trends.
Recognised globally for being at the forefront of 'high-end' and engaging content, they are going through a huge period of growth right now and are therefore they are looking to recruit an experienced Account Director (sales) to identify, develop and manage a select client base and sell across their diverse digital advertising solutions portfolio - which ranges from standard digital advertising to brand/content partnerships and creative solutions.
This role is managing, identifying and growing select fashion brand accounts - one of their most lucrative verticals and highest revenue streams.
A truly awesome opportunity for motivated advertising sales professionals with strong account management capabilities - with a keen interest in all things current - including everything from high-end fashion collaborations to the latest streetwear, music and culture.
* Understand client's requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies.
* Selling online, traditional and bespoke advertising solutions across all platforms.
* Building proposals and customizing ideas for clients.
* Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and regional media agencies.
* Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully execute advertising campaigns.
* Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas.
* Achieve and exceed individual sales and business targets.
* Report to regional head on new market trends and opportunities to grow incremental revenue.
Who are you?
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (sales experience particularly in fashion, publishing field or digital space).
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients - brand partnerships and/or creative partnerships experience is a bonus
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Proven experience and results in selling big budget ideas and solutions to global brands at senior level
- European language is advantageous
- Must be based in LONDON
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing on desktop, mobile and creative solutions