£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Client Account Director, Video Platform Start-Up
Location: Central London
Our client, a very reputable, fast-growing video platform tech start-up, are going from strength to strength and are already making a lot of noise in this space! Due to growth and international expansion they are now looking for an Account Director to join their expanding talented client services team to work closely with talented creatives, paid social experts and an experienced leadership team to strategize and deliver impactful marketing strategies globally.
Founded 4.5 years ago, this Facebook marketing partner are a successful video platform that enables brands and their agencies to create millions of personalised, relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM, Social and Display and then organically changes based on weather, pollution, sports updates, events or any other live data feed.
Reporting to the Head of Client Success and Co-Founders, you will be supported by a team of AMs and AEs, facing senior clients and creative/strategy teams at media, creative, digital and social agencies to implement cross channel precision and personalised marketing strategies globally for key enterprise clients.
With their best-in-class technology used by some of the world's best brands, network agencies and independents, this is a huge opportunity for you to propel your career to the next level! This is a superb opportunity to do something different and really be recognised. With key responsibility for our client's key global accounts and autonomy you decide how you grow your own portfolio, defining your own success and strategic growth - making it an incredible opportunity to raise your industry profile at a global level.
What's your background?
- Minimum 4 years of experience Ad Tech / Media Agency side
- Experienced in marketing strategy across Facebook, Google and Display
- You may be a digital/social/media planner/strategist working agency side (media, digital or social agency) who's confident in client-facing roles and has earned your stripes working on strategic responses for enterprise clients
- Amazing with clients and a great communicator, you have the ability to read a room and control the conversation
- Experience leading small teams
- You love technology and are business orientated
- You are ambitious, enjoy responsibility, autonomy and love challenges
What else do you need to know?
- Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
- Competitive bonus structure
- Joining a supportive team, your ideas and your voice will be heard!
- They grew up from 5 to 25 employees in the last 2 years and are looking to significantly expand the team in 2020 (including the opening of a new office)
- Amazing plans are awaiting to be presented to you.
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Send your CV immediately to email@example.com or give me a call on 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat.