SaaS - Digital personalization
You're a top biller, an A-player, but for (probably a few) reasons, you don't feel like the business you are in right now is where you can really develop your career, believe in the product, earn great money, and actually like your colleagues.
If you want to be surrounded by other A-Players, then keep reading:
- Series C funding, the same investors as Facebook, Google & PayPal (yes, they're in good hands)
- Strongly positioned in Gartner's Magic Quadrant
- Fantastic on-target earnings (as an A-Player, you deserve the best compensation)
- One of the highest ratings out of all SaaS players in the MarTech space on g2 (client feedback matters)
- The CEO of one of the biggest tech companies worldwide praised this business for innovation and solving marketing issues/gaps.
What do they actually do? - good question.
This business helps marketers of all businesses drive growth, via a number of different ways, powered by AI & ML. They enable companies to personalize every single touchpoint and customer journey down the most granular level of detail, leave zero marketing waste. This is all done via a single platform.
You know this by now. You'll be a conversation starter, network builder, and noisemaker.
You'll handle overall responsibility for sales, achieving growth, and exceeding annual sales targets. You will be effectively communicating the benefits of this SaaS to marketers, and pitching the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
What they expect you to have
- Experience selling complex tech/SaaS (a plus if for a smaller organization)
- Experience in the full sales cycle, with your most recent being more of a closer, but still have the ability to generate leads alongside your BDR's
- Understanding of digital marketing, personalisation, etc...
- Tech-savvy and always looking to improve in one way or another