£30000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
Do you want to work in an innovative tech business, that sells direct & programmatic advertising solutions in a brand-safe environment, while leveraging combined advertisers first party data?
This business is the future of advertising sales across media owners. They have created a transparent marketplace & are backed by the biggest names in the game. There senior leadership team are from famous names in the space and they have huge plans across 2019 & 2020.
The purpose of this business is to compete with the likes of Facebook & Google (similar audience numbers) and allow advertisers a unique offering across multiple platforms.
Sitting in the account management team, situated between the ad ops & sales team, you will be the day-to-day contact for our clients once campaigns have been booked - making sure you provide the highest possible standard in terms of customer service.
- Deliver industry leading account management to media agencies & brands direct
- Build strong relationships and evangelise the proposition within your assigned accounts
- Grow revenue from assigned accounts
- Work closely with the sales team in relation to pre-campaign and understanding what success will look like
- Make sure campaigns are set up with ops team
- Provide clients with regular feedback and overcome any issues
What experience will you need
- Experience in account management within the digital advertising
- Good understanding of managed & programmatic
- Experience working with media agencies and/or advertisers
- The ability to be both highly creative and highly analytical
- Effective time management
- Good understanding of programmatic trading and technology