Account Manager - Innovative AdTech Business
Salary - £35-40K + Bonus
Amazing opportunity for an Account Manager with knowledge of programmatic/Adtech, who's looking to work for one of the most successful emerging businesses in the digital media & advertising technology space.
They have expanded globally, into multiple territories, over the last few years and as such have strong opportunities for progression for ambitious candidates.
They grew from 250 employees in 2018 to 400+ in 2019 which highlights their global market strength and how disruptive their tech has proven to be.
Their tech enables clients to map out and follow mobile user's online, mobile and in-app journeys, which allows advertisers and marketers to deeper understand mobile user's profiles & footprints more clearly and with amazing accuracy.
This all allows advertisers to understand user's full mobile journeys, habits and interests to inform their future mobile advertising strategy based on reliable and accurate 1st party data.
No other business has these exact capabilities. It's data and insights led and has AI powered systems which allow many tasks to be done autonomously saving manual labour for clients too.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team in London.
The AM will master the tech platform's capabilities while developing and maintaining relationships with some of the largest marketers in the world (brands, agencies, and trading desks) to ensure programmatic campaign success (think lots of lunches/dinners and working proactively with clients!).
The ideal candidate is a fast learner with excellent communication skills, project management skills, and thinks creatively to solve client challenges.
The AM will manage several accounts and serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including assessing performance and optimizing accordingly.
This role will lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise (working with the activations teams) with demand partners while championing the platform capabilities.
Ideal candidates will be able to problem solve and work well with internal divisions.
What You'll Do
- Provide high level client service and end-to-end support to their programmatic demand partners, and become an advisory point of contact
- Build strong client relationships with proactive, thoughtful, and poised communication
- Act as consultant to traders - inspire out of the box thinking/booking/trading
- Proactively up-sell additional targeting strategies and idea generation
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Evangelize and communicate the value proposition of various programs and provide solutions to technical concepts
- Determine root causes for customer successes and failures
- First point of contact for tech resolution - effectively manage up strategy conversation within teams
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of technical account management experience with a digital/mobile ad sales platform or a DSP
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Familiarity with programmatic and DSP platforms
- Knowledge of DFA, DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, and various third-party ad serving platforms
- Experience with VAST/VPAID/HTML5 ad formats
- Ability to troubleshoot and drive resolution from ad calls and responses
- Knowledge of key industry partners for fraud and viewability
Get in touch and apply below!