Account Manager – AdTech
Salary - $80,000 - $100,000
My client is an omnichannel advertising technology business that are hiring for an Account Manager for their New York team.As an Account Manager, you will be a key part of the client services team.You will be responsible for the successful execution of digital adverting campaigns using their proprietary technology.
You will manage internal and external campaign issues whilst providing training on best practices to their customer base.Ensuring their clients receive the best customer service.You should also ideally enjoy problem solving skills as well as having a good knowledge of Excel.
· Main point of contact for all client day to day communication. Own the overall client satisfaction and proactively identify ways that the client can improve their relationship.
· Manage internal communications and act as a liaison between multiple departments.
· Manage time and deadlines whilst balance multiple projects internally and externally.
· Become an expert in their technology, and gain experience to troubleshoot tracking issues
· Project manage campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements are met; measure campaign progress and communicate effectively both internally and externally
· Act as escalation point for any support team that is responsible for campaign set up needs, feasibility checks and general support
· Lead all campaign related communication, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions and in-person client presentations
· Account management experience withing advertising technology, marketing technology, media agencies or publishers.
· Strong knowledge of the digital advertising space, media planning and publisher trafficking
· Knowledge of industry specific terms such as VAST, VPAID, Viewability and verification
· Experience of upselling and ensuring client retention
· Must have experience managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired
What they offer
· High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
· This position may be based in the locations where we have offices (NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles) or may be positioned remotely on a temporary or more permanent basis.
· Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
· Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else