£30000 - £35000 per annum
Account Manager, Exchange
Do you want to progress your career in investment and auditing at a fantastic media agency?
An industry leading media agency needs an Account Manager to join their Investment team. The agency operates across 86 countries, 116 offices, over 7000 employees and a total billing of 31.4bn+ dollars in 2018. This agency is well known for its top tier marketing campaigns for clients such as Unilever, Nike, Facebook, 20th Century Fox, Lufthansa and Rolex. They cover all major markets across the globe and each office is dedicated to creating a competitive marketing advantage for the clients they represent in their respective market.
The purpose of this role is to support the Account director and/or Business Director in the day to day management of the Investment team, in order to oversee the work output of direct reports and providing training and support to the executives in the team.
What this role will involve -
- Managing audit data, the supply of data and deadlines of delivering data to the Accountability Team
- Understanding the client's needs, communicating with the vendors and clients lead team
- Building vendor relationships and classifying them into 'types'
- In the immediate team, ensure support is provided for the people above you and below you in the team, communicating expectations from direct reports and feeding back to the line manager when required
- Clear and consistently communicating with the teams in the local markets alongside innovating new ways to increase efficiency
Skills required -
- Knowledge of internal media landscapes, key vendor, rate cards constructs and their elements
- Understanding and auditing Insertion Orders received from vendors and pushing back on elements that are incorrect or missing
- An understanding of worldwide trading revenues and benchmarking mechanics
- Experience using Media explorer and Prisma media booking platforms and how they operate in terms of booking, amending and cancelling bookings.
- A familiarity in MX Stats, being able to request spend reports in Excel or DDSSDX
- Ability to participate in pitches supporting the Business Director for new business
- Understand requests for proposal (RFP's) which may require information outside of standard pricing templates and checking responses from local markets ensuring that what has been delivered meets the brief.