£30000 - £35000 per annum
I have a fantastic opportunity at a growing global media agency who are looking for their next and best Biddable Account Manager to work on their worldwide financial services company.
Let me tell you about the company this role is with who were responsible for the black mirror old street station takeover last year. They have 151 offices worldwide and 50+ world class employees working in an office based in the heart of Shoreditch; the agency is backed by a major network but keeps the vibe of a fast paced, funky independent. This is a real opportunity into a year on year award winning, creative challenger media agency with advertising, digital, shopper, retail activation and CRM all under the same roof.
They use creativity to give their clients campaigns an honestly unfair share of the public's attention. Within this agency there is a belief, or rather a true understanding that the best ideas come from working together - and it is from this unified understanding they create world class, coherent, effective and creative channel neutral solutions for their clients. The client for this role is from the financial services so the budgets are big meaning you will have the flexibility to explore all different types of campaigns within paid search and paid social.
- Day to day management, reporting and optimization of large clients across our UK team but covering clients that run EU wide to
- Develop excellent working relationship with key media owners, publishers and clients.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (SA360, Campaign Manager, Marin etc)
- Oversee, support and develop junior team members.
- Be able to keep clients and account team updated on the status of the account activities and also being able to prepare client performance review presentations.
- Working to develop a strong understanding of the client's business and their needs
- Proven experience in developing and implementing Paid Search & Social campaigns.
- Use your own personal passion and creativity to help develop innovative and effective ideas that process improvements for your clients
- Work with the attitude that 'it's up to me to make it happen'