£30000 - £35000 per annum
Our client is a forward-thinking global media agency who put people and culture at the heart of their business. They drive their ambition to change the world through media and are proud to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights.
They are looking to add an Planner/Buyer to the team who will lead the strategic development and activation of UK market media campaigns and communications on one of their key accounts. You will be reporting into the Account Director and be supported by two Account Executives as well as working in collaboration with the wider agency teams.
The ideal candidate will;
- Lead the media planning process and provide mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior team and/or the client.
- Have a strong knowledge of planning and buying with media owners.
- Have a good knowledge of performance marketing.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the media space (including traditional and print media) and available media research.
- Be innovative in their approach.