£30000 - £35000 per annum
This is an opportunity at an agency with over 8000 people worldwide and a Global HQ based in central London, they are highly decorated and always rank high on the list of the best media agencies worldwide. The role in question is a hands on, channel planner role.
Working alongside the team planning and strategy leads, you will be expected to deliver effective recommendations for senior client members. The client is a multinational oil and gas company who is currently undergoing a digital and data transformation. You will be right at the heart of the action working with their B2B, Retail, B2C product offerings and innovative technology teams. They are looking for someone to support the strategy and planning leads in order to develop regional media plans, local market strategies and new opportunities for best practise across markets.
In terms of success, a great first year at this agency would encompass delivering on the clients needs for regional media plan development including new market coordination. Internally you would bolster the process, structure and organization across the various buying teams to implement killer campaigns.
- Evaluating briefs from clients, developing media strategy, plan recommendation and buying management and reporting.
- Working with and managing agency specialists on the execution of media buying including the use of marketing tech partners to deliver on the plans
- Supporting the client's digital transformation of their media buying
- Delivering on post campaign analysis to clients as well as reporting and evaluation of future improvements
- Day to day contact with other agency partners on projects
- Account admin, budgeting, billing, invoice reconciliation, reporting and other responsibilities
- Significant experience within an agency holding roles of digital media planning/buying/performance
- A proven ability to interpret a brief and ask a client intelligent questions
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- UK market planning and buying experience is preferred
- Ability to brief a buying team on the overall strategy and what they will need to deliver success
- The ability to run reports on platform tools (Adword or Sizmek)
- Strong client communication ability and the ability to communicate with internal team members and media partners in order to deliver on a brief