Account Manager | Mar Tech
Location: Central London
My client, a very reputable, fast-growing video platform tech start-up, are now looking for a customer-focussed, detail-obsessed Account Manager to join their expanding talented client services team to work closely with talented creatives, paid social experts and an experienced leadership team to strategize and deliver impactful marketing strategies globally.
Founded 4 years ago and a Facebook marketing partner - this company is a successful video platform that is used by and enables some of the world's largest brands and their agencies to create millions of personalised, relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM, Social and Display.
What does that mean?
Reporting to the Head of Client Success and supporting a Director, you will have your own portfolio of self-serve and managed-service clients. You will be the first point of contact for these key global accounts, liaising with senior clients and their creative and media agencies. You may be an ambitious Account Executive who is looking for a huge opportunity for you propel your career to the next level!
Some key responsibilities:
- Providing training & product support on our proprietary platform to self-serve clients and agencies
- Consulting on best practice across Facebook, Display, YT and CRM (training will be given)
- Provide strategic responses to client briefs, working with the creative team.
- Get involved in New Business pitches
- Ensuring flawless execution of managed service campaigns across Social, CRM and Display on their proprietary platform.
Essential skills & experience
- 2 years' experience at an FMP (Facebook Marketing Partner), or extensive campaign management experience on Facebook using campaign management tools
- Well versed in Excel/Google Sheets, spreadsheet formulas
- Picks up technical knowledge and concepts with ease
What else do you need to know?
- Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
- Joining a supportive team, your ideas and your voice will be heard!
- They grew up from 5 to 25 employees in the last 2 years and are looking to significantly expand the team in 2019 (including the opening of a new office)
- Amazing plans are awaiting to be presented to you.
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat.