Customer Success Manager | Video Platform Start-Up, up to £45k
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £45k, dependent on experience
Our client, a very reputable, fast-growing video platform tech start-up, are going from strength to strength and are already making a lot of noise in this space! Due to growth and international expansion they are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their expanding talented client services team to work closely with talented creatives, paid social experts and an experienced leadership team to strategize and deliver impactful marketing strategies globally.
Founded 4.5 years ago, this Facebook marketing partner are a successful video platform that enables brands and their agencies to create millions of personalised, relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM, Social and Display and then organically changes based on weather, pollution, sports updates, events or any other live data feed.
Reporting to a Client Success Director as well as the Head of Client Success you will be working with senior clients and creative/strategy teams at media, creative, digital and social agencies to implement cross channel precision and personalised marketing strategies globally for key enterprise clients.
With their best-in-class technology used by some of the world's best brands, network agencies and independents, this is a huge opportunity for you to propel your career to the next level!
What's your background?
- Minimum 2 years of experience Ad Tech / Media Agency side
- Mentoring and supporting execs and junior customer success managers
- Experienced in marketing strategy across Facebook, Google and Display
- You may be a digital/social/media planner/strategist working agency side (media, digital or social agency) who's confident in client-facing roles and has earned your stripes working on strategic responses for enterprise clients
- Amazing with clients and a great communicator, you have the ability to read a room and control the conversation
- You are ambitious, enjoy responsibility, autonomy and love challenges!
What else do you need to know?
- Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
- Competitive bonus structure
- Joining a supportive team, your ideas and your voice will be heard!
- They grew up from 5 to 25 employees in the last 2 years and are looking to significantly expand the team in 2020 (including the opening of a new office)
- Amazing plans are awaiting to be presented to you.
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat.