Our client is an integrated creative agency who are hiring for an Ad Operations & Analytics Manager for their new offices in Oxford Circus.
They’re keen to speak to Ad Ops professionals who are interested in the analytical side of campaign performance.Someone that can analyze the data and tell a story about the campaign results.
If you’ve been in an Ad Operations role and have thought about moving into something that is a bit more analytical, then please do get in touch to find out more
· Setup and QA all digital tracking for paid media campaigns across digital channels
· Actively participate in kick off meetings to assist new campaign launches
· Review campaign results for reporting and optimisations
· Use your experience and knowledge to identify and propose analytical improvements during the campaign lifecycle.
· Proactively seek new approaches to work processes to drive greater departmental efficiencies
· Experience in ad operations either at an agency or publisher
· Strong excel skills with a strong interest in internet technologies and media
· Strong attention to detail and able to deliver projects on time
· Experience with adservers such as Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek and Adform for example.
· Experience in analyzing campaign results and educating clients on campaign improvements
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Get in touch to find out more