Ad Operations Lead - Digital Publisher - Fashion, Streetwear & Lifestyle
Salary - £35-45K (Dependent on experience).
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and hugely influential content, lifestyle, fashion & streetwear focused digital publisher, to lead their UK Ad-ops team, with support from their international offices.
They are a highly digital publisher, always pushing boundaries with fantastic new digital advertising innovations, utilising their huge reach and global audience of culture vultures who keenly follow the latest trends, music events etc. to help brands increase their exposure.
They need someone who is technically savvy, experienced at running advertising campaigns, can crunch data and someone who is a good communicator.
- Supporting regional sales and marketing activity by providing real time, market focused data and insight to inform Europe-focused strategy.
- Use analytics techniques for the purpose of delivering ad-hoc insights to report on performance of sales campaigns, and formulate analytics-enabled solutions in the digital advertising landscape.
- Develop forecasts and projections with historic sales data and market trends to further enhance sales efforts.
- To coordinate and oversee the execution of online display advertising campaigns and social boosting.
- Manage clients' expectations by providing support to client's inquiries.
- Provide ad specifications and collecting of assets from agencies & clients.
- Test tags & assets, traffic creatives and monitor & optimise delivery for campaigns.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure conformance with contract.
- Troubleshoot when issues arise.
- Act as middle-person between central data team and regional sales team to realign on business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree is required (Marketing, Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science preferred).
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must.
- At least 2-4 years professional experience in data analytics, digital marketing, campaign management preferred.
- Knowledge in Excel, SQL, Python/R, Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager is a big plus.
- Familiar with social marketing platforms and native back-ends such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to details.
Please get in touch now if this interests you and please apply below!