My client is global leading video engagement platform. From influences to everyday people - the latest tech craze has allowed even your everyday person to create engaging content that ranges from direct marketing, viral trends and everyday live uploads.
Tipped to be the biggest platform of the year.... imagine being asked to work for Facebook in 2009 - this is the equivalent. The mission is to get the advertising business built with integrity from the ground up to avoid problems down the line.
1. Standardize and optimize operation management mechanism & process for global ads integrity team;
2. Manage the vendor performance, track and deep dive on any exceptions, take solid actions to make sure sustainable results can be delivered;
3. Manage the day to day production of vendor team, fix the issues quickly and effectively;
4. Contribute insights, set up realistic and stretching goal and KPI metrics, keep tracking and driving efficient actions;
5. Drive continuously improvement as process expert to help to improve overall operation management efficiency;
6. Work as the Point of Contact to provide ad-hoc and regular support to stakeholders such as policy team, product & system BP, sales team, sales management team and etc.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
2. 5+ years' working experience on operation management role in a major tech or media company, ads or content safety related experience is a plus;
3. Fluent English in both written and spoken; other language is a plus;
4. Deep understanding of operation management, including vendor management, metrics improvement, efficiency enhancement and etc.;
5. Proficient skills on EXCEL, familiar with formulas and pivot tables;
6. Good information analysis and interpret capability;
7. Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and quick learning skills.