Technical Support - AdTech
Salary - £65,000 to £80,000
Our client is searching for a client-facing, Technical Support Manager experienced within Ad Technology systems to support in a new company department.
You will be a SME on their AdTech stack and provide internal and external support on reinforcing best practices, as well as troubleshooting and solving campaign issues.
You will actively manage and resolve all lever 1 & 2 issues, and work with internal teams to help develop solutions that automatic and improve the clients experience with the business
Troubleshooting and answering all technical questions in a timely matter while providing first class customer satisfaction
Support the ongoing setup and maintenance of online advertising campaigns - including but not limited to: Trafficking, 3rd party tag and tracker set up, data on-boarding, campaign set up and troubleshooting
Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client trafficking operations
Working with product owners on improving and providing quick resolution to product issues
· Hands-on experience with more than one online advertising technology and systems (DoubleClick, Atlas, FBM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing complexities such as online advertising campaign setup, QA, troubleshooting, and resolution
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, SSP and dynamic ad-serving fundamentals
· Understanding of API calls
Get in touch to find out more