£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
A leading figure in the industry is looking to grow it's techical/operational & commercial team with the hiring of x2 new Platform Campaign Managers.
If you are looking for a business, where you can learn the trade (& tech), progress quickly (promotion 6-12 months), and be surrounded by well-respected industry figures - then this could be for you.
The client is an Advertising & Marketing platform, that enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time data, market research, and advanced analytics. This company is also partnered with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat & Twitter.
Part of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of digital campaigns across a portfolio of clients. You will be a trusted advisor to the AM team and the client in relation to all operations queries.
You will be trading across the DSP (Demand Side Platform) and activating/optimizing campaigns for advertising across video, mobile, display, TV, OTT and more (programmatic/direct)
- Execute, monitor & optimize advertising campaigns using the platform - including set up, trafficking & reporting
- Make recommendations to improve campaign performance, by looking at analytics and gaining a deeper understanding of the tech
- Provide reporting, pacing & delivery insight - and present with confidence when required
- Work very closely with the client services/account management team
Ideally, you will have:
- 6+ months within advertising operations, management or trading either at a tech vendor, agency or trading desk
- Knowledge of basic ad terms (CPM, CTR, CPC, etc...)
- Good excel skills, including pivot tables, charts, and large data sets
- Pro-active and confident, willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- A basic understanding of programmatic is a huge plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
What will you get?
- A base salary between £25-30k + 10% bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Money towards gym
- 26 days holiday
- Amazing office environment