£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
Luxury digital publisher - £40,000-45,000
Situated in a unique niche area between the large media owners like Vogue, and the smaller premium digital-first companies like Hypebeast - this business has found a fanstatic area to operate their business and has already gained the attention to the likes of Prada, Gucci, Tiffany, and many more.
This business is a digital-first, pure luxury publisher, they already have 10m unique users per month and haven't even launched in the UK yet. Soon to be launched, they are looking for someone to manage their advertising operations and grow this area of the business.
Lead the advertising operations and work across a variety of client direct and agency advertising and content campaigns with the luxury sector. You will be in the newly created position and aid the business in the next phase of growth - you'll be responsible for trafficking campaigns across their website and social networks on behalf of their advertising clients.
- Helping develop the advertising operations set up for the business
- Working on excel, third-party ad servers and tech solutions (Google, Sizmek, DoubleVerify, etc...)
- Work closely with internal teams
- Work closely with clients and help advise on all advertising needs
- Set up processes and ensure all relevant technology is implemented
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in advertising operations/campaign management at a publisher/media owner
- Be an expert in third-party tech
- Good understanding of the advertising technology industry
- Exposure to programmatic is a huge plus
What will you get?
- Competitive base salary
- Huge career opportunities
- Benefits (pension, lots of holiday, social events, etc..)
- Much more