£35000 - £40000 per annum + commission
22.9% - this is the figure audio advertising spend has grown in the past year. It's due to continue like this year on year.
Now imagine working for a company that is capitalising on this shift in spend and is the business behind personalising advertising campaigns across audio channels such as Spotify & Alexa. Not only do they create dynamic campaigns, but they also do so with many data points to enable high levels of creativity for there clients.
Due to the increasingly high spend and growth of this business, they are expanding the team
across all divisions, this role will specifically sit in the commercial team and will be responsible for selling the innovative personalisation audio/video technology to media agencies.
You'll work with agencies & brands to revolutionize advertising for businesses - you'll strategize with clients and come up with creative ideas for campaigns.
What experience will you need
- 2+ years experience in advertising, ideally selling/dealing with agencies
- Commercial & creative thinker
- Strong team player, able to collaborate with the wider business
- Hungry to help grow a new-ish space within advertising
- Big plus if you have worked across audio advertising