£50000 - £70000 per annum + commission
Imagine having no competitors in the market, and whenever you go into an agency or brand - they are always interested and do not want you to fight for a brief with other tech companies.
This is where my client sits right now, very much in the data for TV, OTT and cross-device advertising.
They are killing it in the US market (originally from San Fran) and are now expanding rapidly in the UK market with plans to go out to Europe very soon.
GDPR has not affected the business at all due to the nature of the model, so they are flying right now.
Managing a specific agency patch (either Group M, Omnicom or Havas) while looking to build a team. You will responsible for developing this brand in the market and working closely with the MD on trading agreements/negotiations.
- Manage a specific agency patch
- Grow the patch and develop a team around you
- Work closely with the wider commercial team and the MD
- Evangelise the business at industry events
Ideally, you will have:
- Strong experience selling a marketing/advertising tech to agencies
- Good relationships across the industry
- Strong knowledge in programmatic and data-driven technologies
What will you get?
- Very competitive base salary + commission structure
- Huge career opportunities
- Benefits (pension, lots of holiday, social events, etc..)
- Much more