Agency Group Head - AdTech Global Leader:
Salary - circa £70-80K + commission
Superb opportunity is now available for an experienced Digital Advertising sales specialist with a strong network across GroupM agency groups and a very strong understanding of the contemporary digital media ecosystem.
I'm partnered exclusively with a business at the forefront of Digital Advertising and they're looking for a new Agency Group Head (sales) to help them build further on their new strategic approach to Marketing Agencies.
They have been around for over 10 years, with over 2000 global employees, are experienced working with over 20,000 Advertisers, as well as being one of the biggest spenders on the open web.
They are now going through a period of transformation and have decided to take their product, which traditionally has been sold directly to advertisers, and sell that solution to agencies for the first time in the UK. This has been trialled in other territories to great effect and it seems they're gunning for similar success in the UK given the strength of their product offering and the added value they can deliver for agencies and their brands. They have also heavily invested in product innovation to provide omnichannel marketing/advertising solutions for their clients.
They have accumulated first-in-class data on online shopper behaviour and understand online shopper's identities. They have this data for over 2 Billion users which is quite unbelievable. They can combine this with sophisticated AI to deliver complex targeting for brands advertising campaigns to deliver outstanding results. They would argue they have the best product in this space, which is hard to argue with on the face of it! Any brand engaged in online commerce, will want access to this shopper data
As Agency Group Head, you'll be in responsible for securing agency business and driving revenue. Whilst focusing on driving revenue from an agency portfolio you must be expertly effective in navigating all aspects of the sales process; from identifying potential clients, to understanding media buying, navigating the client/agency stakeholder relationships, and ultimately closing business.
Ideally, we're looking for someone who is experienced in building up deep relationships within Agencies (display, Audio/Visual and biddable teams etc...) by being proactive, creative solutions orientated, consultative and having the right network.
• You'll sell their strong omnichannel marketing proposition to leading tier-1 agencies
• Continuously prospecting and pitching new potential clients, looking to drive the sale of new campaigns.
• Manage agency relationships across sales process.
• Develop long term agency relationships which ultimately lead to sustainable, consistent business opportunities.
• Understand and be able to discuss key KPIs for campaigns (i.e. return on ad spend) to fuel new business with existing agencies.
• A vast network within the UK online industry.
• Deliver against revenue growth goals in line with company quarterly objectives.
• Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate in complex situations.
• Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
• Partner with internal teams to identify, present and close opportunities with new clients.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate with high integrity in any situation
Who are you?
• Previous successful experience developing & managing a sales team in digital media / advertising
• Very strong understanding of online AdTech ecosystem
• Fluent in and able to discuss in omnichannel marketing strategies, the digital ecosystem and ecommerce
• Existing strong relationship with agencies and advertisers in the UK
• Very client facing
• Reputable track record of driving new business, able to open doors across clients at all levels
• Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade in a complex and constantly evolving and changing environment
Interested? Please get in touch and apply below!