£80000 - £90000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
An unmissable opportunity has arisen at a leading company within the AdTech space. They are one of the largest ad exchanges around that does not compromise on quality and works with over 30,000 demand partners. It is an incredible opportunity to work with a progressive company that challenges the market standards.
The successful candidate will be joining the demand/buyer team and focusing on bringing on new business and growing existing media agencies, ATD's and brands. They will drive the monetization of the inventory from their premium publisher partners.
This is a crucial point in the industry right now and buyers are looking for at a more optimal path to supply. They will also be involved in the development of the product going forward.
- Accelerate the demand for the platform, inventory and services through demand partners
- Build and maintain client relationships across media agencies, brands and trading desks
- Responsible for deal sales, creation and monitoring across media agencies and brands
- Lead the creation and monitoring across media agencies and brands
- Lead the creation and delivery of client presentations and internal business planning
- Owning salesforce process for client portfolios
- Gather feedback and study the market to identify potential business opportunities and partnerships, then drive these negotiations and deals
You will need
- Expertise in the digital and programmatic advertising across display, mobile and video channels
- Over 8 years' experience in a sales/business development role, selling online advertising or digital technology to agencies at a senior level
- Experience in managing teams
- Track record of prospecting, pitching and closing opportunities and exceeding sales targets
- Strong network of mid to senior contacts at media agencies
- Experience in using optimization-orientation buying platforms