Agency Sales Manager - Innovative (AI) Advertising Solutions Provider
Salary - £50-55K + 30K commission
Fancy working for a disruptive AI company with expertise in computer vision built on people's imgination?
Their innovative technical experts (scientists & engineers) and thinkers/doers are constantly working in tandem to overcome hard problems for some of the world's most successful businesses.
Through a combination of computer science, creativity and grafting, they've produced a series of major technology innovations and solutions across a variety of industries-from advertising, to sports, to healthcare.
Currently - they're seeking a dynamic, personable and motivated Agency Sales Manager to join the team in Central London.
Candidates must have an extensive understanding of online media, deep agency contacts and 3-5 years of successful media sales experience.
You must be results/target driven and constantly inspired to achieve sales goals.
● Take ownership of Publicis agency patch
● Individually drive new business across multiple advertisers.
● Sales related activity including presentations, RFP's, client entertainment and more.
● Build and maintain relationships with agency contacts and clients to gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions for their marketing and advertising goals.
● Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
● Support Commercial Director in developing, managing, and executing strategic sales opportunities.
● 3-5 years of experience selling online advertising.
● History of exceeding sales targets
● Solid list of agency contacts at agencies
● Superb written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong team player.
All this and they treat their staff like autonomous adults with some really lucrative and progressive perks...
● Health insurance
● Monthly happy hours
● Ability to work from home if necessary
● WeWork office membership
● Pension scheme
● Stock incentive program
● Unlimited paid vacation/holidays and sick leave
● Fitness reimbursement
● Continuous learning and professional development
● Company-wide hackathons
● Stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks
● Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
If this sounds like an exciting role (because it really is) then please get in touch or apply on here with your CV!
I'd love to discuss this role further with someone like you!