£45000 - £50000 per annum + double OTE
Are you in an agency sales role, tired of selling campaign's or advertising technology and want to get into something a little more interesting?
We are working with a leading brand safety company that allows advertisers to utilize YouTube's ad/marketing potential in a brand safe environment. Sold as either a managed service or software, agencies need this solution so advertisers can advertise, contextually & safe on YouTube.
To join the business as the 2nd hire, and help lead the strategy for the company moving forward. You will work closely with the MD, in central London and focus on taking this technology out to agencies so brands can utilize.
You will :
- Sell this marketing tech solution into media agencies across Europe
- Create & execute on business opportunities across the UK
- Identify, close and manage revenue-generating partnerships with agencies
- Build strong relationships with influential decision makers
- Evangelise the companies value proposition to agencies, brands & other business within the ecosystem
- Strong sales background, within advertising/marketing technology
- Experience selling into media agencies (ideally GroupM, Dentsu, Omnicom, IPG)
- Passion for the industry and a drive to help develop it
- Experience or desire to work in a start up
Salary - £45-50k + double OTE