City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Analytics Director, Associate (EMEA)
- Global Media Agency - covering 9-12 global markets
- 50% supporting and coaching for new business efforts
- 50% will be Analytics PM work for key global clients eg Amazon (live client)
My client are on the hunt for a strong client facing analytics expert on the back of extensive client wins. They have made major investments at their EMEA hub in London. This will give you a chance to work with their global clients and outside partners (media, technology etc) A key focus is their approach to advanced marketing analytics. They have a unique offering based on a state-of-the-art machine learning platform (MLP) that enables always-on marketing mix analytics for their global clients, utilising the scale and talent at their global analytics hubs.
Must have experience:
- Significant experience with business intelligence, advanced marketing analytics, marketing mix modelling, econometrics or related analytics experience.
- Have experience of delivering complex multi-market MMM projects - in particular retail..
- Have experience with specifying Tableau/Alteryx dashboards a plus
- Comfortable developing presentations using insights derived from analytics.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or above in a relevant subject, including: Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Marketing.
Travel (across EMEA) will be expected to be 10-15% of time in the role.
If you are interested please apply or send cv's to email@example.com