£40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits & Perks
A well-funded PropTech start-up based in London who are revolutionising the industry, with their unique product that is currently fixing a timely issue that's damaging the efficiency of the sector are looking for their next Growth (Digital) Marketing Manager.
Their a small team but growing and want to find someone that wants to be a part of that growth and development of a business. They launched their product earlier this year, and given the timelines, they are way ahead of where they predicted they would be, but that's just the reality when you've got a product that works.
Property is a market that's seen a lot of investment in recent years, especially into technology. There are some real highflying venture capitalists out there within PropTech, this company were invested in by two of the most well-known and successful, which to me says a lot about the solution.
So, the question is, what are we looking for?
- Previous B2B, SaaS or Technology marketing experience.
- Deep experience in using lead generation tools (either, Salesforce, Mailchimp or HubSpot)
- Someone with a growth mindset who can test and learn digital marketing solutions across all areas.
- Experience in creating, implementing & reporting across paid media & aqusition channels (PPC, Paid Social etc.)
- Ability to create content across their owned channels (website, social, blogs) and optimise them through SEO.
- Someone who wants to push themselves a little further and wants to have ownership of the marketing spend.
- A marketer who can define & set the campaign goals & KPI's.
- Experience in working closely with a sales/commercial team to ensure all leads are followed up correctly.