Biddable Account Manager - Global Media Agency
An integrated media and communications with an impressive portfolio of some of the most iconic and influential brands. Add this to the bold vision to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK , and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all of their clients.
They need an experienced Biddable Account Manager to join their team to work on a high profile client. The role will be paid social focused but with an opportunity to upskill and support in PPC.
You will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of paid social and search campaigns, with support from the juniors in the team. You will also have the guidance of an Account Director working closely with you. You will have excellent understanding and proven experience of paid search and social performance channels, and ensure all output is best-in-class for your clients.
What we are looking for;
- Hands on, day to day management experience of Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads and Google Ads
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Budget management and forecasting experience
- Strong analytics experience, reporting on performance to both external clients and in-house stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- A commercial and results driven individual
- An adaptable and flexible approach to tasks
- Able to work under own initiative and to self-imposed deadlines
- Experience in at least one bid management platform (SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) desirable
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills