City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + commission
Brand Partnerships Account Director (FMCG, Food Vertical)
Up to £50K - £55K basic + commission + benefits
Our client is a leading content publisher looking to expand their sales team by hiring an experienced Partnerships Account Director with great contacts in the food and drink space across media agencies and clients direct. Our client has an upmarket, highly engaged audience and are already creating stunning content and partnering with well-known brands on their existing offering. Existing experience in the food space is advantageous.
A core requirement of the role is that the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of delivering big-ticket branded content partnerships either in the food space and / or in lifestyle creative solutions space (travel, interior decors)
- A pro-active mentality towards sourcing sales leads and engineering sales conversations with clients through compelling sales arguments and coming up with bright ideas they'll want to buy
- A network of media agency and client direct contacts across multiple verticals (Food , FMCGs, Travel, Interior Decors contacts are advantageous but not essential)
- The ability to sell audiences via use of data and insight
- Influence clients through best-in-class ideas
- Proven history of revenue generation and beating set budgets.
My client creates content that is highly engaging and the successful candidate will be able to sell a large number of creative solutions to their client base. Incoming candidates will be joining a successful sales team who have carved out a niche and have won awards for their partnerships.