£45000 - £60000 per annum + commission
AK - UEAK_1573039543
Agency Sales Lead - Influencer Marketing/Youth Marketing Agency
Salary - £45 - 60K (dependent on exp.) + commission.
Want to lead Agency sales for a booming youth centric influencer marketing agency?
Looking for a new role in the booming influencer marketing space predicted to be worth $8?
The company specialise in engaging video content with a focus on Gen Z marketing across all social channels/platforms. They stay close to youth culture to help brands stay culturally relevant through smart content marketing as well as having a very strong tech platform to measure results and streamline the process of running influencer campaigns.
The role is for an Agency Sales Lead. This person will lead their growing agency sales team and will take ownership of the agency patch to help scale the business.
Some of their key investors include the former CEO of a major global network media agency, a former senior member of The IAB and a serial entrepreneur who built up two hugely successful female focused fashion ecommerce websites.
Their CEO is young, enthusiastic and is a popular/respected public speaker in the Youth Marketing and Influencer Marketing space.
They manage all the talent of a major rising social media platform and are official partners to them. They have also won many awards for their 'talked about' campaigns which are highly engaged with by youth audiences.
They have launched a new product recently, which is their influencer talent management arm and they are looking for this person to sell across both their influencer marketing campaigns solutions and their influencer talent management product.
- Work as lead of the agency sales team to drive customer acquisition, including attending and assisting in day-today sales activities and supporting strategic sales pursuits
- Taking ownership of the agency sales side of the business and work strategically to build a sales pipeline and to be autonomous in strategising how best to achieve this.
- Utilising and building a strong network of agency contacts to win briefs, pitch for new business and increase revenue for the business.
- Contribute to the success of the company by targeting and penetrating agency accounts utilising outbound prospecting skills. In addition, the candidate would work to qualify inbound leads to build quality pipeline.
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect agency accounts.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM and other tools.
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships, prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing customers.
Keen to get involved? Apply here and get in touch now!