£55000 - £65000 per annum + commission
Our client, is an automotive platform that are famous for producing highly engaging and exciting editorial entertainment content are looking for a self-starting Partnerships Director to work in a highly ambitious dynamic sales team that are renown for working with great clients and brokering imaginative campaigns.
With a number of high-profile brands counted as regular partners, we are looking to recruit an experienced Partnership Director to build their own portfolio of automotive clients due to expansion.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and closing existing leads
- The ability to influence clients with great ideas that can be monetised
- Developing our revenue model, commercial products and/or services
- Event networking (this role WILL include travel)
- Experience of brokering and putting together branded content and creative solutions campaigns
The role has a global remit, and the majority of activity will be about working with brands direct at car brands.
- For this role you must have experience selling in to marketing director and heads of marketing decision maker level
- A track record of being able to build a high worth client portfolio from scratch
- A history of over-achieving and smashing sales targets
- Preferably 5 years experience in either the UK media space or motoring industry
- History of selling six-figure + branded content deals is essential
- Auto clients black book is advantageous but not necessary