Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
£75000 - £90000 per annum + commission
AK - 6787892r390u_1582624362
Brand Partnerships Director - Global leader in Influencer Marketing:
Salary - £75-90K + comms.
Opportunity in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) to lead a global influencer marketing and talent agency in the middle east representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers.
They have continually expandeded to become the biggest regional talent agency and have established themselves as the authoritative voice for social media in the region with its expert leading social media and influencer marketing content portal.
They are an in-house influencer agency and are actually part of a much larger digital publisher which owns some of the most prestige and heritage titles in the world.
They work with some of the biggest named talent in the world and have a huge reach of over 50M.
The office is predicted to grow exponentially over the next couple of years and as the senior commercial leader there is huge opportunity for whoever takes this role and builds out their revenue.
Overall responsibility includes leading the brand partnership team, of the growing business in Riyadh, in achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for the division across Talent, website and events. In addition, the role of a Brand Partnership Director will include managing and growing the commercial team's performance and skills while retaining and expanding the client list. While leading by example you will be responsible for identifying and developing new project revenue streams and opportunities as well as leading from the front in business development of the division.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling and has an extensive network of clients in the GCC/KSA region.
- Managing an existing team of commercial managers and executives
- Training and motivating the team
- Introducing new businesses while retaining key clients
- To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
- Liaising closely with operations and production teams
- Being responsible for generating revenue from agencies and direct clients
- Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact
- Maximizing market share in the region
- Using current market information to analyze trends
- Developing and growing personal client base
- Setting business strategy for the KSA market with an objective of over-achieving
- Responding to RFPs and customize proposals to win new business in the region
Personal Attributes and Essential Skills:
- Educated to a degree-level, the ideal candidate should have more than 1 years of regional digital and media sales experience, a background in digital advertising and a natural grasp on the social media and its various platforms
- Experience in influencer marketing is highly desired
- The candidate needs to be ambitious, aggressive, proactive and a team player.
- Two key skills/attributes that will ensure his/her success are excellent communication and organization skills. Attention to detail is highly welcome at this business.
- The candidate also needs to have a proven track record at both selling to agencies (media and PR) and direct to clients.
- Arabic language skills would be a huge advantage but not essential. Must speak English
Get in touch and apply now if this interests you!