£40000 - £50000 per annum + + commission
Brand Partnerships Manager
£40 - £50K + Comms
My client is seeking a culturally curious Brand Partnerships Manager who is passionate about music, football, style and street culture. There is a cultural convergence between the three and our client is working with top tier talent, influencers and content creators to create some Industry leading moments that capture the beautiful game.
This is one of the coolest roles we've worked on for a while and the successful candidate should have a passion for football, music and sneakers.
We're looking to hire a creative go-getter who has an agency and client network, great at closing deals and good at brokering big ticket brand partnership deals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A "black book" of agency and brand marketing contacts
- At least one years branded content sales experience
- You will be expected to maintain regular communication with your brand and agency contacts through phone calls, emails & in person, keeping them up to date with our offering, understanding their activity and objectives & engaging in corporate entertainment.
- Demonstrate rounded industry knowledge and a clear understanding of the client's proposition
- Keep up to date on all industry & advertiser specific news related to our sector
- Proactively devise strategies to manage and overcome objections, working with the senior team to close deals.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline revenues & identify opportunities for additional revenue growth in order to consistently surpass sales targets;
- Negotiate and close deals; ensuring production costs and operational resource are kept within acceptable levels
Essential Attributes and Personal Qualities
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for the lifestyle our client's brand represents (football, rap & sneakers) is preferred although not strictly essential
- Ability to confidently represent yourself internally and to external clients.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Commercially aware and goal orientated, with strong numeracy skills.
- Be fully conversant with digital media terminology;
- Ability to think creatively and sell in out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and within short deadlines.
- A self-starter and have natural motivation to succeed
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills