Brand Partnerships Manager, Digital Publisher /Events Discovery Platform:
$80,000-100,000 + 10% commission (on every deal) uncapped.
Want to join one of the most exciting businesses in the world, within Digital Media / Experiential?
I'm hiring for a tech-scale up who are the global number 1 Events Discovery Platform, who also double up as a Digital Publisher & Branded Experiential business!
They are an app/marketplace for events across numerous cities across the world, they also produce content recommending places to go/things to do acting as the ultimate partner for events discovery across the world.
They have had several rounds of funding, with the most recent round equating to just over $30M and they've doubled in size globally even during a pandemic. Backed by some of the most prestigious VC firms around.
Some recent wins include a global partnership with Netflix allowing them to run branded experiential /content for Netflix IP with some really exciting events & online events being run already across the US and EMEA (as well as launching across APAC and AUS) in addition to a number of other exciting projects they've been working on!
They are now operating across 30+ cities in the US and have run some extremely popular experiential events build for the modern day consumer! In total they are operating in 80+ cities globally!
About The Role:
They have a unique offering for their clients. As a result they've worked with top-tier brands across
many verticals and they are now looking for someone who can help grow relationships on the ground in NY, LA and across other US cities.
For this role they're looking for an ambitious sales professional to join and help scale their team as a Brand Partnerships Manager in NY. This role will see you working closely with the Head of Branded Partnerships to drive growth across their business in the US.
● Develop relationships with clients of all levels - agency & client direct
● Bring in suitable and ambitious client briefs
● Leverage all internal resources to come up with winning responses to client briefs
● Pull together internal resources collaboratively to deliver the work across the team
● Attend client meetings / pitches
● Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
● Meet quarterly sales goals
● Consistently engage with internal departments to push their unique Brand Partnerships offering forward
● Identify & understand emerging trends/themes within entertainment, events, immersive experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
● 5+ years exp in advertising or brand partnerships sales
● A strong list of direct client and/or agency contacts
● Outstanding presentation and communication skills
● An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
● Comfortable in ambiguity - able to think on your feet
● Able to think creatively & make data-driven decisions
● Expert at crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
Perks of the job:
● Competitive salary and very strong commission for results achieved
● 40% off all events /experiences on the platform /run by the business.
● Central office
● High level training and learning opportunities
● A young, driven and motivated team to achieve awesome things with - they're making history globally and changing the way that people discover and book entertainment around the world, while having plenty of fun doing it!
Interested? Apply here and get in touch to learn more!