£35000 - £50000 per annum + + commission
Brand Partnerships Manager (FMCG, Food Vertical)
Up to £40K - £50K basic + commission + benefits
Our client is a leading content publisher looking to expand their sales team by hiring an experienced Partnerships Manager who will be looking to speak to brands direct for a new launch they are planning in the food space. Our client has an upmarket, highly engaged audience who have a high net worth and are already creating stunning content and partnering with well-known brands on their existing offering. Experience in the food space is advantageous.
A core requirement of the role is that the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of delivering big-ticket branded content partnerships
- A hunter mentality towards sourcing sales leads and engineering sales conversations with clients through compelling sales arguments and coming up with bright ideas they'll want to buy
- A network of client direct contacts across multiple verticals (FMCGs is advantageous but not essential)
- The ability to sell audiences via use of data and insight
- Influence clients through best-in-class ideas
- Proven history of revenue generation and beating set budgets.
My client creates content that is highly engaging and the successful candidate will be able to sell a large number of solutions to their client base. Incoming candidates will be joining a successful sales team who have carved out a niche and have won awards for their partnerships