£40000 - £60000 per annum + commission
AK - HSJEA_1584349501
Senior Brand Partnerships Manager - Brand & Agency Sales
£40-60K + Competitive Commission - Dependent on experience.
Want to join the the world's largest event discovery platform?
Their local experts find the best events in the 12+ global cities in which they operate to offer to their highly engaged audiences.
In London, they have over 1.3 million downloads and in excess of 850,000 monthly active users who spend over £500,000 a month with their partners.
They provide additional marketing services via their other sister channel which has over 1.2 million followers on Facebook.
This app has a strong focus on lifestyle, culture, events! They are fast-paced, nimble and highly innovative and put together fantastic brand partnerships and throw some great experiential events.
Who are you?
- Do you thrive selling brand partnerships into brands & agencies in London and have an enviable contact book?
- Keen to utilise your network of contacts to sell truly creative and stand-out content led partnerships?
- The successful self-starting candidate will be responsible for delivering innovative digital, social and experiential led partnerships.
- If you are the kind of person who wants to be part of something innovative, wants to be counted as an individual, not just a number in a big machine, and wants to have fun while doing it, then apply now!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting new clients, including the ability to qualify and close new accounts
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively lead proposals and client meetings
- Strategically and creatively build a strong pipeline in order to achieve and exceed individual and team sales targets
- Identify and establish new relationships with advertising agencies and direct clients. These will include relationships from Brand Managers, Agency Planners to Director level.
- Continually identify and understand trends within social media and be able to articulate them in a sales presentation
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business
Ideal experience required:
- 3+ years sales experience at a digital, social or native publisher or from a media planning/buying agency background
- Extensive client direct and agency relationships to leverage to effectively hit the ground running
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business. Comfortable in producing and delivering proposals in excess of 50k+
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials a plus
- Passionate about social advertising and new media with knowledge of the online advertising industry to match
Get in touch now and apply here!