£60000 - £80000 per annum + commission
My client is an AI driven Video Mar-Tech company headquartered in San Francisco. My client exists to make video better and more interactive on a global scale for brands and consumers. 80% of the internet is video and My client's proprietary technology creates a better consumer experience which creates greater connection opportunities for brands and consumers. My client enabled video give brands a direct e-commerce opportunity by making content shoppable and interactive at the time of viewing and along with deep consumer insights that come from the consumer, companies are able to better assess brand performance based on consumer behaviour leading to smarter marketing investment and increased ROI.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Brand Partnerships Manager / Director will seek to increase My client revenue through direct relationships with global brands in the UK and EMEA by creating meaningful dialogue and partnerships selling in the platform and its associated e-commerce and brand partnership opportunities and benefits.
In this role, you will be responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with clients and organisational stakeholders.
As a Brand Partnership Manager / Director, you will serve as a liaison between our client's business and brands, with a focus on being able to trade in good ideas and bring to life the value-proposition as well as client satisfaction and retention.
Your duties will include establishing contact with relevant decision makers within brands at CMO, Marketing Director level, selling the My client technology and inherent brand opportunities, building a partner relationship, contract negotiation and all aspects of providing post sale client service to be able to ensure there are opportunities to retain and grow business.
You will create sales or marketing literature like company and product presentations or informational brochures as well as high quality RFPs to be able to attract new business.
You will be tasked with collaborating with marketing and customer service teams to ensure client issues are promptly resolved.
Skills & Experience:
- Be resourceful and creative in your ability to prospect and engineer conversations with relevant clients and brands in the following verticals; fashion, retail and entertainment - be able to match our clients solutions to brand's business
- Evangelise about the video space, tech
- In close collaboration with CRO and other internal stakeholders proactively support
- global deals and roll out of next steps, actions and follow up with the internal task force to progress and win client's new business
- Business development initiatives to achieve business and marketing objectives on
- identified key accounts.
- Contribute to expanding the team's network of relationships and identifying new
- business leads and deals, together with the CRO and other team members, by actively
- going out to source them.
- Support CRO and team members as required in producing compelling marketing and
- commercial proposals for client meetings (pitch decks) as well as best practices
- Pro-actively screen, identify, package and implement existing and new industry
- business development action plans by leveraging key assets and expertise
- Able to advise the business on client requirements and needs so as to help the business shape and adapt its product roadmap
- Support CRO in his day to day tasks and reporting requirements.
- In close coordination with the CRO and team members, ensure successful launch and
- roll out of new business projects - manage timelines (retro planning), budgets, KPIs.
- Experience in a relevant Brand Partnerships role at a Publisher, Media Owner or Agency
- Demonstrable proof of being able to grow and scale business from brands direct and use insight and data to create cohesive sales arguments to be able to win new business and develop long-term commercial partnerships
- A team player who is a collaborator
- Established network within verticals such as Entertainment, Fashion and Retail is highly desirable.
- Hardworking and able to work with a cool head with short deadlines and under pressure.
- A good understanding of the media and digital ecosystem, as well as media trends
- Strong analysis and synthetic skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Excellent English speaking and writing, multiple languages is a plus.
- Understands overall business goals and objectives.
- Excellent IT skills in particular Google Docs, etc
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Pension, Etc