Brand Partnerships Manager- Youth Marketing Agency
Salary circa £30-35K + comms
The Company & Opportunity:
This super exciting business specialise in engaging video content with a focus on Gen Z marketing across all social channels/platforms. They stay close to the pulse youth culture to help brands stay culturally relevant through smart content marketing as well as having a very strong tech platform to measure results and streamline the process of running influencer campaigns
They have some incredible investors and huge ambition as well as a strong track record working with brands helping them engage with younger demographics.
Their CEO is young, enthusiastic and is a popular/respected public speaker in the Youth Marketing & Influencer Marketing space.
They manage all the talent of a major rising social media platform and are official partners to them. They have also won many awards for their 'talked about' campaigns which are highly engaged with by youth audiences.
The role is for an Brand Partnerships Manager. This person will be part of their growing partnerships team and will be sparking conversations with Brands and driving them to partner with the Agency for their advertising campaigns.
- Identifying & contacting relevant brands and partners to sell our creative partnerships
- Representing the business at industry events and evangelising their work in running campaigns.
- Responding to inbound inquiries and Responding to briefs from brands.
- Creating and pitching proposals to brands & agencies.
- Experience working in social/media selling creative partnerships to brands & agencies.
- Experience of hitting sales targets and being proficient at working autonomously.
- An extensive book of brand direct contacts in the industry!
Interested in learning more? Get in touch and apply here!