Business Development Manager (German Market) SAAS Platform - Salary £40-65K + comms
I'm looking for an exceptional individual to join a growing sales team in the role of Business Devloper.
My client is disrupting the SAAS world with a really innovative product. They find solutions that are yet to face any serious competition, as their product is truly unique.
They are helping businesses optimise their revenue streams and improve their customer acquisition, in a way that benefits both businesses and their customers' experiences in a truly fantastic way.
Based in the London HQ, you will be responsible for selling their industry-leading marketing software to businesses across German, managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience selling SaaS model platforms to businesses.
My client is scaling rapidly and it's imperative for them to find an individual who embraces challenges, is eager to learn, and is passionate about succeeding. Alongside the potential for personal and professional growth, they provide a fun working environment and a competitive salary package.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Selling the full SAAS solution. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiations to close and transitioning clients to the customer success team
- We care deeply about our customers and are committed to providing them with the best service and experience. We're looking for someone who can understand customer needs, build trust and create lasting relationships
- Support Senior Management in the preparation of sales plans; assisting in company growth, delivering company values, enhance brand reputation and increasing customer retention potential
- Conduct market territory and market-specific research and become a trusted resource for your prospects and colleagues
- Achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Continuously demonstrate a hunter sales mentality
- You are a skilled solutions seller with at least 3 years experience of managing the entire sales cycle from negotiation and objection handling to close of sales, ideally within a SaaS or B2B Tech company
- You thrive in a sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines and closing business. You are quick to learn and organized with a strong and confident sales pitch
- You have a positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- You have a proven track record of selling into Whitespace/new business territories to business owners / C level
- Experience with Salesforce or other similar CRM sales systems a big plus. You are resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM sales data
- Fluency in German & English
What they offer in return:
They're a well looked after bunch, with excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Regular salary reviews - we reward great work
- A self-development allowance to spend on what you want
- Fun events for employees - (the entire company went to Madrid for their Xmas party)
- Free lunch Fridays as part of our Learning Lunches
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Get in touch now and apply here!