£40000 - £60000 per annum + commission
Business Development Manager - Hypergrowth Independent Digital Agency
£40-60K + commission (OTE £100K)
This is a unique opportunity to join and scale an exciting and growing agency. They are originally from Leeds but are expanding into London, where they see great opportunity.
You will work with the existing team in London to build a sales function, to help grow them to a £6m revenue business within 3 years.
Ownership and leadership of the following are key to success within the first year:
- Manage a solution-based sales process, identifying client needs and developing value-based solutions.
- Working closely with the in-house leadership teams, identifying the correct prospects (through careful segmentation combined with considered outreach campaigns).
- Develop new business opportunities by analysing and proactively targeting high-potential functions within a company.
- Articulate and demonstrate thier unique business and technical value.
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including: lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, business financial approvals and contracting.
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- The role will be based in London, but you'll need to travel both to clients and prospects, as well as to our Leeds HQ.
- Minimum of 4 years experience selling digital solutions.
- A successful track record in the digital and marketing space.
- Demonstrated sales success - how you've exceeded targets; brought recognition amongst peers, contributed towards awards.
- Track record of building relationships with senior business and digital marketing, executives and management.
- Proven new business selling skills.
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate the agency's skills, use cases, as well as business and technical elements.
- Experience with, and effective execution of a complex, value-based sales process.
- Able to function independently as well as collaboratively with team members.
- A competent understanding of efficient budget planning and administration.
- Extensive experience working within a dedicated and high performing team within a high growth business.
- Positivity - You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Confidence - You're comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We're not one for egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you're able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and are always looking for new opportunities.
- Attention to Digital™ - We're big on doing things properly here and you are too.
A bit about them:
Established in 2007 They've built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK's leading brands. With a team of 35, they're big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working times
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Interested? Apply now!