£45000 - £50000 per annum + commission
AK - 828282_1580920338
Business Development Manager, Leading & Trusted Influencer Marketing Platform
Salary £45-60K + comms
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Media-Database business who have acquired one of the strongest influencer platforms, to help PR businesses identify and measure the succcess of influencers on their media campaigns.
The tech is first-in-class and actually was voted best influencer platform in market by a highly respected authority in the booming influencer marketing space.
This role will be pivotal in delivering growth for their brand-new influencer solution and with over 900 clients on their books, this role will be a mix of inbound and outbound selling. This salesperson will inherit a strong pipeline of engaged customers to convert and educate about their newly acquired highly sophisticated platform.
You'll join a new team within this successful business, and will have a team of developers etc. to support as well as a wider sales team to open up doors. This is an opportunity for you to spearhead business development activity in this exciting new business area.
Born out of their prestigious and strong reputation in the PR space, they are a business build on strong foundations and are highly profitable with 50-60% YOY growth. This new influencer arm of the business is expected to further bolster that growth and they are very keen for this new business venture to succeed and see it as a high priority to provide the support and infrastructure to enable this to be an unparallled success as the PR landscape wakes up to the
The office is lively and fast-paced, full of sharp thinkers. They are the only company that offers the unique combination of media database, trend analytics, social media search and influencer databases, the latter providing unique ROI data, as well as a database of over 1.7 million Influencers.
Why work in this role?
Are you an ambitious, energetic and hard-working salesperson?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing and successful, technology start-up?
You should have a proven track record of generating a significant amount of leads and you're able to efficiently convert these leads into sales. You will benefit from good commission potential, the opportunity to grow with the business and potentially to join in an equity ownership scheme.
- Handle inbound requests to quickly convert to qualified leads
· Source outbound leads using lead generation tools to generate awareness and to book new meetings
- Accurate pipeline management to ensure accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Complete product demonstrations both over the phone and face to face
- Work closely with the product team to advise clients about new features and launches
- Keep your finger on the pulse with all things influencer marketing to ensure you're an expert in the field
- Confidently quote and negotiate to secure the best possible deal
- Work with the marketing team to keep sales collateral up to date
- Achieve weekly activity KPIs and monthly revenue targets
- Preparing weekly and monthly progress reports for the management team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years selling B2B SaaS platforms
- Experience selling to consumer brands (across all sectors) and PR/marketing/advertising agencies
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan their time and diary
- Great networking skills and a professional approach when representing Roxhill at industry events
- Confidence when pitching to clients both face to face and on the phone
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Some knowledge of CRM (we use HubSpot)
- Previous experience in the Influencer Sales & Marketing or Social Media Sales & Marketing space would be an advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively with product, marketing and customer success teams
- Friendly & open working environment
- The opportunity to directly impact growth
- Commission / bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- WeWork discounts across Gym membership (50%) as well as many retailers
- Regular team learning / socialising opportunities
If you get a buzz from sales, and you want to join a rapidly growing team selling cutting edge tech to interested and receptive clients that are looking for 1st party trustworthy data then this could be the role for you!
Please apply here to learn more about this highly sought-after role - it will almost certainly be competitive!