Business Director, Programmatic Activation Lead - Leading Global Media Agency
Salary £75K + annual bonus
Are you extremely knowledgeable about programmatic buying methods and platforms?
Do you want to head up the programmatic trading team at a globally leading & dynamic media agency who are always ahead of the curve, adapting to both market pressures & client needs with the utmost efficacy and often leading the way with innovation?
Do you want the chance to nurture a team that is forecast to grow massively, at a business constantly onboarding new accounts, with the opportunity to deliver campaigns for high profile existing accounts, who between them, have a diverse range of performance objectives?
If this sounds interesting, look no further and apply here!
The Business Director, Programmatic Activation Lead has direct responsibility for the programmatic campaign output of the trading Team.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day activation and management of programmatic campaigns.
- You'll oversee a variety of performance and brand campaigns, extracting the highest value possible from our platforms whilst delivering against customer campaign, and moreover, business objectives.
- This role requires a high degree of programmatic activation knowledge, team management, strong customer focus, excellent standards of communication, insights analysis and multi-tasking.
The Business Director, Programmatic Activation Lead reports to the Head of Programmatic.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate will use their own initiative to manage and coordinate a team of activation specialists delivering campaigns across programmatic platforms.
- You will be expected to champion the best practice approach to delivering campaigns, multi market strategy coordination and communication.
- You will lead by example, fostering an environment where all members of the team have an chance to fulfil their potential and deliver outstanding work for clients.
· Strong understanding of the programmatic landscape, key players and platforms.
· Solid experience working with DSPs and end-to-end management of successful campaigns.
· Previous experience in a client facing role in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proven track record in report extraction & analysis
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven track record of developing senior relationships at agencies
· Advanced level Excel & PowerPoint
Please apply here and get in touch!