c. £125K - £135K + bonus and stock
Chief Marketing Officer - Digital Agency
My client has a unique multi-dimensional approach to building a modern media company with touch-points in the social, influencer, eCommerce, tech, data and vibrant entertainment content to create a 360 degree proposition that drives real value for clients.
My client works with an array of fantastic global brands to drive digital and business transformation within organisations from creating big commerce platforms to in-genius solutions to business problems that drive value for brands. My client has worked with the likes of New Balance, VOXI, 20th Century Fox, KFC, Samsung, Uber and many more.
Due to exponential growth, my client is looking to bring in a world-class strategic minded CMO to drive all trade-marketing activities across the group.
The successful candidate will drive awareness, consideration, dialogue and uptake of my client’s services through various trade marketing activities to an end decision maker who would be typically a CMO, CTO, CEO, Heads of Marketing, Heads of eCommerce, etc at blue-chip brands. Your primary goal as CMO is to create cut-through and drive conversations and desire for my client’s offering. The successful candidate will have track record in the following areas:
- Credible senior marcoms strategic leader with at least ten years in a senior management position
- Demonstrable track-record of growth and helping similar businesses scale
- A holistic understanding of different communication techniques and methods of engaging clients and decision makers
- A lateral strategic thinker able to move at pace and with agility
- A developer of talent and people, able to take people on the journey with them
- Collaborative in spirit
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Obsessed with growth
- Innovation and creativity is at the heart of what they do to drive cut-through