£55000 - £60000 per annum + commission
Group Client Director - Strategic Solutions:
Our client is one of the largest national newspaper brands in the UK with a significant print, digital and social footprint. Our client seeks a client direct professional with a grade A1 black book of client contacts who is also skilled in branded content solutions.
You need to be able to be passionate about media, digital, branded content and demonstrate a depth of understanding of the brands within our client's portfolio and how they can help marketers solve their business problems. We need someone who is a great self-starter, sleeves rolled up type, with a great positive 'can do' energy within the team.
You need to understand how brand's marketing strategies fit into our client's platforms and audiences and brilliant at building rapport and managing senior clients (Marketing Directors, Heads Of, Brand Managers, CMOs), as well as pulling pitch decks together with amazing presentations skills.
The role is effectively working as part of a team to help develop a client direct strategy, evolving and building on our current tools and initiatives. You will need to be well-versed with digital, as this is our business focus moving forward and also have a good understanding of the broader media business.
Key purpose of role:
- To build revenue through direct client relationships
- To provide a strong innovative creative culture and leadership for our client's business
- Ensure we are putting digital first at the heart of our solutions and create ground breaking pitches and content campaigns for both our editorial marketing and our partner pitch campaigns
- Give our client a strong creative edge and our content brands a strong creative point of view in an increasingly competitive content market
- Help deliver solutions that meet client demands but also meet the expectations of our publications audiences
- Collaborate with and support all areas of our business to drive creative revenues and profitability
- Responding to and winning new briefs from brands direct:
- Using research to interpret and identify relevant insights and audience strategy for creative briefs
- Use knowledge of the brief and proposed strategy to brief the creative delivery team to produce effective work
- Produce inspiring and effective creative briefing sessions and workshops to determine cross-platform integrated campaign propositions
- Presentation of the strategy, comms platform and channel choice
Required knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- A black book of brand direct relationships
- Outstanding strategic and creative skills
- An excellent commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise opportunities
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, capable at motivating and inspiring others
- A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Team player able to forge and manage a network of effective stakeholders
- High-impact, engaging personality with the energy to effect change and influence outcomes
- Strong working knowledge of the media landscape