£55000 - £65000 per annum + commission
AK - 923726_1586343027
Client Partner - Agency Sales, Hypergrowth Social Network
Salary - Circa £55-65K + comms
A bit about the business...
I'm representing a truly awesome emerging Social Platform/Network with a focus on bringing together communities and fostering collaboration, connectivity and communication on a hyper-local scale. Their aim is to create digital neighbourhoods that reflect real life neighbourhoods allowing people to interact with their real life neighbours digitally and all in one place.
They are experiencing extreme growth globally and the sky is the limit really.
They have just secured some staggering amounts of funding (over £100M) and are looking to IPO soon which could bode well for anyone who joins now!
Creating connections in the real world is a universal human desire & need. Building these connections on a local level is what keeps us together and this app is designed to help people on a local scale communicate and collaborate as you would with your day to day neighbours.
From finding lost cats, to local babysitters, to helping the less fortunate with their food shopping, this app brings people together and allows humanity to connect.
Today, people are connecting in this app around the world in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Canada, with many more to come.
They are now keen to expand their UK sales team and have identified a need for a super agency sales person to focus on partnering with national brands and connect them with their hyper-local community of neighbours across the United Kingdom through their direct I/O, native advertising product and sponsored posts.
You will develop and build a pipeline and drive new business through the full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing).
To excell here, you'll require a deep understanding of brand storytelling, strong experience with social and native advertising, and an extended network of national and regional brands.
You'll be ambitious and will excel in a startup environment, with a demonstrated ability to build detailed sales and revenue generation plans, while also being able to roll up your sleeves and execute tactically.
* Develop integrated brand campaigns that clearly achieve brand objectives, while staying true to the brand and community.
* Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets.
* Effectively manage client expectations and work with ad ops to ensure
successful campaign performance and excellent client retention.
* Provide thoughtful feedback to internal marketing, product and engineering teams to
drive product innovation.
* Aggressively pursue new prospects and sales opportunities. Be a hunter.
* Build relationships with key decision-makers across complex national corporations and
* Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business revenue.
* 6-8+ years of experience in advertising sales.
* A history of securing new business partners + exceeding targets.
* Experience with prospecting tools
* Advanced sales, communication, and presentation skills.
* Deep understanding and experience with social and native advertising.
* Successful track record of developing strategic relationships with marketers and brands,
with an active client list of large national and regional brands.
* Strong understanding of branding, brand storytelling and marketing campaigns aimed at
brand awareness and brand perception.
* Established relationships with top marketing decision-makers at leading brands and
advertising agencies, selling digital advertising and content marketing.
* Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Get in touch and apply now if this is of interest!