£55000 - £62000 per annum + commission
Client Services Director
£60K base + end of year bonus
Our client is a leading B2B data-driven content creation agency with proprietary technology working with some of the world's most prestigious blue-chip finance brands on their consumer facing content strategy, blog, social and video publishing strategy. Our client works with Marketing Teams and their CMOs on cutting-edge and innovative creative projects to engage customers and audiences.
We are now looking for a world-class Client Services Director who will be tasked with looking after and managing a wide variety of existing projects working with Marketing Directors and CMOs to create a fantastic customer experience for the client during the delivery phase of business. This role is a pivotal role in terms of client satisfaction and retention and growth of existing client business. It also requires a plethora of skills from client servicing, diplomacy, negiotiation and persuasion as well as a passion and appreciation of the digital marketing and content ecosystem and awareness of technologies and creative techniques to create engaging content. The role reports into the MD of the agency.
· Lead the strategic relationship management, service development growth of key clients
· Develop the relationship of strategic, trusted production partner with clients; exploring and building an understanding of how our client's business meet their business requirements
· Develop innovative content and technology solutions for existing and prospective clients
· Build strong, effective relationships at all client stakeholder levels
· Identify new business opportunities and ways of deepening and expanding relationships.
· Co-ordinate regular client reviews to measure performance vs objectives
· Take responsibility for client-related service and performance targets, including ownership of client level sales and P&L budgets and forecasting.
· Report to divisional Managing Director on performance metrics
· Proven team leadership capability
· Successful experience in a B2B strategic, client service environment
· Well-honed commercial skills and experience of full P&L accountability
· Solid experience managing clients in B2B/professional services sector with multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrable track record identifying and driving growth across a varied client portfolio
Plus someone who fits our culture:
· Entrepreneurial bias; seasoned negotiator
· Relevant industry experience
· Inquisitive and curious (always)
· Team orientated