Our client is the global leader in digital performance advertising solutions, improving the audience impact of digital advertising.
Built on best practices, our client's solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
For over a decade, our client has helped hundreds of big name companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
• The Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships.
• He/she will oversee all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, and billing.
• The Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, and Finance teams to deliver world class customer service and solutions to market.
• You will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs, and will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of our client's product suite.
WHO YOU ARE
• 4+ years overall work experience;
• 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry;
• Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platforms;
• Experience with Ad Serving technology;
• Comprehensive understanding of the online media marketplace;
• Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving;
• Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
• Great opportunity to be a pivotal part of our client's Account Management team;
• Be part of a thriving and passionate culture;
• Develop your skills and attend industry conferences;
• Day off on your birthday;
• Work/life balance.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ, Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific on firstname.lastname@example.org