£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Client Success Director, Video Platform Start-Up, up to £55k
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £55K + Stock Options
My client, a very reputable, fast-growing video platform tech start-up, are now looking for an Client Sucess Director to join their expanding talented client services team to work closely with talented creatives, paid social experts and an experienced leadership team to strategize and deliver impactful marketing strategies globally.
Founded 4 years ago, a Facebook marketing partner, the company are a successful video platform that enables brands and their agencies to create millions of personalised, relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM, Social and Display and then organically change based on weather, pollution, sports updates, events or any other live data feed.
What does that mean?
Reporting to the Head of Client Success and Co-Founders, you will be supported by a team of AMs and AEs, facing senior clients and creative/strategy teams at media, creative, digital and social agencies to implement cross channel precision and personalised marketing strategies globally for the largest global brands!
With their best-in-class technology used by some of the world's best brands, network agencies and independents, this is a huge opportunity for you propel your career to the next level! This is a superb opportunity to do something different and really be recognised. With key responsibility for our client's key global accounts and autonomy you decide how you grow your own portfolio, defining your own success and strategic growth - making it an incredible opportunity to raise your industry profile!
What's your background?
- You may be a digital/social/media planner/strategist working agency side (media, digital or social agency) who's confident in client-facing roles and has earned your stripes working on strategic responses for recognised global clients.
- Amazing with clients and a great communicator, you have the ability to read a room and control the conversation
- Experienced in marketing strategy across Social / CRM / Display
- You love technology, you are business oriented and you're looking forward to daily exciting adventures
- You are ambitious, enjoy responsibility, autonomy and love challenges!
What else do you need to know?
- Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
- Joining a supportive team, your ideas and your voice will be heard!
- They grew up from 5 to 25 employees in the last 2 years and are looking to significantly expand the team in 2019 (including the opening of a new office)
- Amazing plans are awaiting to be presented to you.
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat.